Ask yourself now:
- Do YOU suffer from anxiety when asked to perform outside your comfort zone?
- Are YOU full of self doubt and negative thoughts?
- Do YOU want to improve your performance in areas of importance to you?
Anxiety, self doubt, negative thoughts and beliefs can all affect how well we perform in any given situation. Fear can severely affect our performance and it is interesting to know that ‘FEAR’ is really only False Expectations Appearing Real.
We feel the fear even before we have performed or before an event has happened therefore it is our expectations and our doubts that are causing the 'FEAR'. If you have had previous negative experiences when performing in any area in the past that resulted in feelings of humiliation, embarrassment or severe anxiety then you may have this ingrained in your subconscious so that the same emotions come up time and time again when placed in a similar situation.
Once free of negative feelings, thoughts and beliefs you can then begin to reprogram yourself to experience the results you want and to feel empowered in the process. If you are wanting to optimise your performance in sport, business, career, performing arts, public speaking or whatever it may be for you then Hypnosis combined with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) will massively help you.
Next time you are called upon to step into a role, that in the past, caused you discomfort, notice how easily you can now reduce the anxiety and the fear and allow yourself to be in total control and own the moment.
- Eliminate negativity and self doubt
- Increase your confidence and self esteem
- Improve performance, focus and concentration
- Increase your levels of motivation to succeed
- Dramatically Increase Endurance.
- Make real physical brain changes.
I use Hypnosis combined with Psychology because it works directly with the Subconscious part of the brain, the part that controls our behaviours, so change with Hypnosis is rapid.